More about cookies on Jacksonsofpiccadilly.co.uk
We're changing jacksonsofpiccadilly.co.uk so it's easier for you to manage the cookies we use. We only use a small number of cookies and you can find out about the cookies we use here, but you'll need to manage them through your web browser settings.
We will only read or write cookies for the preference level set; cookies set prior to you changing your settings will still be on your computer and you can remove them using your browser settings.
- If you delete all your cookies you will have to update your preferences again.
- If you use a different device, computer profile, or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.
- Strictly necessary
- Tracking and social
For more information about cookies see the further reading below.
'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
- Remember information you've entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
- Remember your cookie preferences from the notification bar
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you reject them we can't guarantee your security or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
Here is a list of the cookies we have defined as 'strictly necessary'.
- Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours
- Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function, and not for any other purpose
- Present personalised adverts on other websites.
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties; where this is the case we don't allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but not accepting them may mean we can't offer you some services, and will reduce the support we can offer you. It's also possible that if you reject these cookies we might not remember that you didn't want a specific service.
We don't use any cookies in jacksonsofpiccadilly.co.uk defined as 'Functional'.
'Others' cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'Like' buttons and 'Share' buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognising that you have visited our website. These cookies don't collect any information that could identify you - all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but rejecting them may stop us from offering you some services. All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may alternatively use the third parties' own tools to prevent these cookies from being stored in your computer.
Here is a list of the cookies we have defined as 'Targeting'.
Cookies provided by jacksonsofpiccadilly.co.uk
Information about cookies
Useful information about cookies can be found at:
Internet Advertising Bureau
A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at:
International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom
Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website section: